Buy trees directly using the form below and receive a whopping 10x cashback. Each tree costs 10 Euros and will give you a tree profit of 100 Euros per tree in year 15.
You can also choose to buy trees as a monthly subscription, as it will be an easier way to build a portfolio of trees. Buy for example 20 trees each month (€200) and in one year, you will have 240 trees (total cost €2,400). Your cashback from those trees would be €24,000 in year 15.
Please fill out the form below to receive 10 times cashback on each tree you buy.
Terms & Conditions for Tree Buyers in Trees4Cars
Festelia 23 P
Terms & Conditions
for Tree Buyers in Trees4Cars
You must enter into this Agreement if you want to buy trees in Trees4Cars AS. We use the term “customer” for a buyer of trees who registers or has an account with us at our website www.Trees4Cars.com.
As used in this Agreement, “we,” “us,” “our,” “T4C” or “Trees4Cars” means Trees4Cars AS and “you”, “your”, or “buyer” means the individual or entity who registers as a customer of Trees4Cars. BGF is our forestry partner and means Better Globe Forestry Ltd. Any individual or entity that wants to join our Tree Savings Program must accept the terms of this Agreement without change.
Tree Savings Program
Our savings program works the following way:
- Buyer registers at our website to buy trees. By buying trees with us, you contribute to fight climate change, to support the environment, and help impoverished societies.
- Buyer pays EUR 10 per tree and owns the trees for 15 years until our forestry partner BGF pays back the trees from the buyer at a fixed rate of EUR 100 per tree. This equals 10 times the purchase amount or 16.59% annual interest rate.
- T4C's and BGF's obligations in this Agreement do not start until we receive money for the trees by you.
- You are joining our tree savings program voluntarily. T4C is not responsible for any contracts or deals you may make outside this Agreement.
- You can find all receipts for your purchases in the menu "Savings Account" after signing onto T4C's website. Purchase receipts are also sent by email.
- T4C cannot help or be held responsible if email receipts and other email messages end up in your spam folder or are lost other ways.
- You can at any time sign up for or cancel a tree subscription with T4C.
- We will send you an email reminder when your upcoming subscription of trees needs to be paid. We strongly recommend setting up a monthly auto payment for your trees with your bank, so you don't have to manually transfer money each month. If you stop or change your subscription on our website, please remember to update the auto payment with your bank.
- You yourself are responsible for following up the account you have registered with us and your subscription settings.
- You accept to provide true information about yourself and to keep your account updated at T4C's website under "User Settings". Failure in doing so, may result in declined payments and failure in communication and updates from T4C.
- T4C's main communication channel is email and you agree to keep your email address updated on your account with us.
- Sensitive data like your password is encrypted and hashed.
- To join our tree savings program, you need to agree to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Minimum tree order is one tree.
- You have one (1) week to complete the money transfer for your tree order to our account. After that, you may risk the order to be cancelled or your account to be deleted if it is newly registered.
You can transfer money to us using the information below. The same information can be found in the last step of the order process and be viewed on the “Savings Account” page after signing in at our site. You will also receive an email after registration, where necessary information is included for the money transfer.
Transfer money for your tree order to:
|Receiving company:||Trees4Cars AS|
|Address:||Festelia 23 P|
|Bank:||Nordea Bank Abp|
|Address:||P.O. Box 1166 Sentrum|
Buyback Agreement between You and BGF
The buyback agreement of your trees is made between you and our forestry partner:
This buyback agreement of your trees is an agreement solely between you and our forestry partner BGF. Here is how it works:
- BGF has an exclusive buyback option of your trees acquired through T4C. That means, you cannot sell, take over, or do anything with your trees as long as BGF is taking care of them and fulfills their obligations in this Agreement. It is in the best interest of BGF to make sure your trees grow and become profitable, since BGF will process the trees into furniture and other products after buying them back from you.
- BGF plants the seedlings, nurses them and will take care of your trees acquired through T4C all the way from when they are planted till BGF buys them back from you 15 years later at a fixed rate of EUR 100 per tree.
- BGF may choose to grow your trees on their plantations or at their partner farmers' land.
- When BGF buys back your trees, they will transfer the money for the trees to the bank account you have registered with T4C. This will happen in December, 15 years after you purchased or received the trees in T4C. If you acquired the trees in 2020, BGF will pay back the trees in December 2035. You are responsible to keep your data updated in T4C to avoid declined transfers of money for your trees.
- After BGF buys back your trees, you have no longer any ownership or rights to the trees.
Regulations for This Agreement to be Valid
For this agreement to take or be in effect, the following conditions must be met:
- You have an account with T4C.
- You have purchased or received trees in T4C.
- You have received a Tree Owner Certificate from T4C that proves you are the rightful owner of your trees.
- You have not received a refund or chargeback on your trees that void your ownership to the trees.
- You have a 14-day grace period starting from the time we receive your payment in our account for trees you order. If you in this period would like to cancel your order, we will refund your money — no questions asked.
- You are responsible to contact support at T4C within the 14-day grace period to ask for cancellation of an order and a refund. You need to include the order ID and your email registered in T4C when you contact us. You can contact our support using our contact form, chat, or by sending email to . If you fail to contact T4C support within the 14-day grace period, you lose your rights for refund.
- You have no right to demand us, our partners, or anyone else to buy back the trees you have bought through T4C.
Legal terms and conditions
We only accept a full one-time payment for the tree purchase. No down payments or sub payments are accepted.
This Agreement does not take effect until we receive a payment for the trees ordered through the registration process on our website.
After an order, we send money to our forestry partner BGF, who will produce the tree seedlings according to your order and who makes sure that your trees are planted.
A tree ownership certificate is issued to you within a month after we receive payment for the trees and can be downloaded from our website after login. Each certificate is uniquely numbered and legally approves the ownership of the number of trees ordered.
The transaction and fulfillment of your order is completed after the tree certificate has been issued, which shows and proves the ownership of the trees.
You are joining our Tree Savings Program voluntarily. T4C is not responsible for any contracts or deals you may make with others outside this Agreement.
If you decide to cut the trees you own yourself and bring them with you, this will need to be done in year 15 after purchase, and in coordination and cooperation with BGF's schedules, routines, and procedures. The cost this entails must be covered by you.
Prospective customers and their professional advisors are invited to review any materials available that involves our products, marketing plan, website, brochures, Terms & Conditions, or other media published by T4C. We agree to afford prospective customers and their professional advisors the opportunity to ask questions to and receive answers from the officers of T4C concerning such matters and to obtain any additional information (to the extent T4C possesses such information or can acquire it without unreasonable expense) necessary to verify the accuracy of any information set forth in this Agreement, company website, brochures, or other media published by T4C.
There are risks and uncertainties involved with the future prospective buyback deal of the trees, like volatilities in the market, timber price, political risks, drought, mortality of trees, and any force major. Actual results in the future may differ materially from those described in the future prospective statements as a result of the risk factors set forth above and the matters set forth or incorporated by reference in this Agreement, or in other media published by us or our partners. Neither T4C nor BGF can guarantee the payback price, but it reflects the intended future prospective value of your trees.
The directors of T4C and BGF do not accept personal responsibility for any losses that you may accrue as result of purchasing or obtaining trees through T4C, nor for losses on sales of the same.
T4C, BGF and their directors do not accept any responsibility for any form of consequential loss, actual or perceived by you, either before or after you enter into this Agreement. Neither T4C nor BGF is a financial advisor and does not offer financial or investment advice.
T4C and BGF provide a buyback opportunity and do not provide any advice as to buying or selling and do not assume any responsibilities for the successful outcome of this buyback opportunity. You are liable for your own decision, for payment of taxes, and for any other cost to be levied on or to your trees by any authority.
T4C provides a Tree Savings Program opportunity and does not provide any form of quality review for the products other than their availability. Important to note is that the stated information most likely will not be sufficient to obtain a true and accurate view on the stated opportunity. The contents of our web pages do not provide any advice as to buying and T4C does not assume any liability in connection with any decision made by any party relating to the content in any of the postings. The information, opinions and assessments expressed are for general information purposes only.
T4C does not solicit investors, or gives advice of financial, fiscal, legal or any other nature, nor recommendations to buy, sell or otherwise engage in any opportunity toward sale or investment.
T4C, nor its directors and employees, are assuming any liability for any losses or damages, direct or indirect, incurred as a result of having technical errors in our Terms & Conditions, websites, brochures, or other published materials by us. T4C does not warrant the Right of Use of any photography, graphics, video, audio, or any other related material posted to the website.
This Agreement shall be governed in accordance with the laws in Norway.
Duplicate Account Info
Your email [EMailBuyer] is already registered in our system at www.trees4cars.com. You can use the same account info for this registration, or create a new account with a different email address. If you want to use your existing account, please confirm it below by using your existing email and password.
Trees4Cars offers the most unique Green Life Changing Program for car dealers and buyers, and everyone else who wants to do something about their carbon footprint. Donating trees with us has a huge positive environmental, social, and economical impact.
If you need help, please click on the chat button or send an email to .