You may find answers to some of our most asked questions below. If you can't find help on your issue here, please contact us.
- The 4%-expense turns into a whopping 40%-revenue in year 15.
- It benefits both buyer and seller. The seller shares the revenue with the buyer, which should eliminate negotiating the price of a car.
- Both buyer and seller can use our green loyalty program as a selling point for the other part to participate.
The money goes to plant trees in rural areas in Africa,
- which helps impoverished farmers to improve their lives,
- it gives microfinance to help poverty-stricken families to become self-sustained,
- it supports school building and children education,
- it fights corruption long term by teaching integrity to the children,
- and improves the local and global environment.
If you do not have a car to buy or sell, you can still buy trees for yourself. All the future payments for the trees (EUR 80 per tree) will then go directly to you and not split with the other part.
When the car seller transfers money to us to buy and plant trees, the trees become an asset for the car buyer and seller. In a worst case scenario where our forestry company would go bankrupt, the car buyer and seller are the owners of the trees. That means, the car buyer and seller can take their mahogany trees and sell them on the market to most likely a better value than the fixed pay-back price.
The risk of not getting the money back is extremely low. It would be in the best interest of us to make sure the car buyer and seller get their money back in year 15. After buying the trees back from the buyer and seller to the fixed buy-back price, there will be some profit left from the trees to reinvest in Africa to do more good.
A car is sold for 20,000 Euros. The car seller transfers 4% of the sales amount to us to buy trees, which is 800 Euros. The 800 Euros goes to plant 100 trees (8 Euros per tree) and are equally divided by 50 trees to the car buyer and 50 trees to the car seller.
The trees are their assets until we pay back the trees in year 15 to a fixed buy-back price of 80 Euros per tree.
In this case, the car buyer receives 50 trees x 80 Euros = 4,000 Euros in year 15, and so does the car seller.
When we buy back the trees in year 15, we will pay back in Euros (EUR 80 per tree).
One tree costs € 8. The car seller uses local currency when buying 25 trees (equals € 200). In year 15, we will pay back € 2,000 for the trees; € 1,000 to car buyer and € 1,000 to car seller.
|Receiving company:||Trees4Cars AS|
|Address:||Festelia 23 P|
|Bank:||Nordea Bank Abp|
|Address:||P.O. Box 1166 Sentrum|
Trees4Cars offers the most unique and ambitious car savings program on the market. The car seller pays us 4% of the sales price, which we use to plant trees. In year 15, the trees have grown from a 4% value to a staggering 40% value, where we pay both seller and buyer 20% each of the original car sale.
Phone: (+47) 973 07 648