Last updated on November 25, 2018
You must enter into this Agreement if you want to register as a customer with Trees4Cars AS. We use the term customer for buyer or seller of car who register an account with us on our website. As used in this Agreement, "we," "T4C" or "Trees4Cars" means Trees4Cars AS and "you" means the individual or entity who register as a customer of Trees4Cars. Any individual or entity that wants to use the Service must accept the terms of this Agreement without change. BY CHECKING THE "I AGREE TO THE TERMS & CONDITIONS" AND BY BECOMING A CUSTOMER OF T4C, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL SPECIFICATIONS AND GUIDELINES INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
User Account, Password, and Security
To complete your registration as a customer of T4C, you will need to provide your name, city, country, phone, and email address. You will also need to provide a password to sign in after the registration of your account is done. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and for all activities that occur under your password or account. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer. Be sure to sign out when you finish using a shared computer.
You agree to (a) immediately notify Trees4Cars (T4C) of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. T4C cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not use any Information from the Site or publish anything to the Site in a way that would be damaging to T4C's public reputation or that of its employees, board members, shareholders, agents, or solution partners. Additionally, you acknowledge that if you choose to publish any content from T4C, in a public setting, including on the Internet, in a way which disparages T4C, T4C's board members, employees, shareholders or partners, T4C reserves the right to demand immediate removal of the published content, to furthermore pursue all recourses and remedies available under the law.
T4C attempts to be as accurate as possible to provide a compelling user experience. T4C does not warrant that the content, image and video descriptions or other content of this Site is accurate, complete, current, or error-free.
Media and Content Usage
The text, images, videos, audio, news, marks, logomarks, and other content of the Trees4Cars website ("Site Content") are proprietary to the Trees4Cars or used consistent with the owner's permission or applicable law or regulation. The Trees4Cars authorizes you to view, download, and print the Site Content subject to the following conditions:
- The Trees4Cars logo may not be used for any purpose without explicit permission. These images may not be used by persons who are not Trees4Cars employees or on products, publications or web pages that are not Trees4Cars-sponsored. These images may not be used to imply endorsement or support of any external organization, program, effort, or persons.
- Using Site Content for personal websites or commercial purposes is subject to review and approval by the Trees4Cars.
- You may not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices, including, without limitation, attribution information, credits, photo courtesy and copyright notices that have been placed in or near the Site Content by the Trees4Cars.
- Any displays or printouts of the Site Content must be marked "© [insert year of display or printout] The Trees4Cars AS. All rights reserved."
- Images with copyright imprinted cannot be copied, shared, modified or used for any purpose outside Trees4Cars's website without permission.
- Not copyrighted images can be used for educational, informational or commercial purposes as long as they are not taken out of their context and violated in ways that can harm the Trees4Cars or its partners' reputation and sales.
All parties downloading, printing, or using the Site Content in any manner represent and warrant that their use will be consistent with this license and that they will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract with or legal duty to any other parties.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
- T4C may assign its rights and responsibilities hereunder without notice to you.
- These terms and conditions will inure to the benefit of T4C's successors, assigns and licensees.
- Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is inserted only as a matter of convenience, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
- The failure of a party to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of the right or provision.
- T4C's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive T4C's right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- This Agreement constitute the entire agreement between you and T4C, and supersedes all other communications, written or oral, with regard to the subject matter herein, the Site and services provided by T4C.
- These terms and conditions may not be modified by you.
- T4C will attempt to notify you when major changes are made to this User Agreement but you should periodically review the most up-to-date version at www.trees4cars.com/Public/Terms/UserAgreement. T4C may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms and the associated policies at any time, and you agree to be bound by such modifications or revisions.
- Nothing in this User Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- T4C does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Site, and operation of the Site may be interfered with by numerous factors outside T4C's control.
- You agree that T4C is a platform and as such is not responsible or liable for any Content.
- You use the Site at your own risk.
Trees4Cars offers the most unique and ambitious car savings program on the market. The car seller pays us 4% of the sales price, which we use to plant trees. In year 15, the trees have grown from a 4% value to a staggering 40% value, where we pay both seller and buyer 20% each of the original car sale.
Phone: (+47) 4644-7606